Window Tech Inc., Lakeside, California
For years, architects and builders have specified aluminum windows for their overall strength, lasting value, and ability to be configured into large combinations for maximizing views. Milgard takes aluminum windows a step further by approaching them as specific design elements - not just a low-cost alternative. As a result, our unique aluminum windows are found in projects ranging from entry-level homes and multi-family projects to high-end custom homes and light commercial applications.
STANDARD ALUMINUM WINDOWS
Milgard Standard Aluminum windows are an ideal choice for mild climates. With 6 different styles available, Milgard Standard Aluminum windows are especially popular in areas of the desert southwest.
- Industry-leading Full Lifetime Guarantee.
- Sealed, mechanically-joined corners stay square and true over years of use - keeping your home dry year-round.
- Clean, narrow sight lines with the strength and stability only aluminum can provide.
- Milgard SunCoat™ Low-E glass for superior energy savings and protection against fabric fading.
- A spring action lock that automatically locks when you slide the window shut.
Should you replace your windows?
Research shows residential window replacements are one of the best investments of any home improvement project. Not to mention energy efficiency or the transformation of your home's appearance.
To learn more click here